Background

Monday, June 10, 2013

For real, it's time to get SERIOUS!

So I have been griping about this lovely 25-30 pounds I need to shed for quite some time now. I can't stand it! I'm lumpy, bumpy, and fat all over! It is past time to get real! I can't stand to listen to people gripe about something but not do anything to change it. Well I have become that person and I'm tired of listening to it.
I am one of those people who loves to eat. I LOVE food! I love to celebrate with food and drinks, I love to pass time with drinks, I love to burry my stress in food and drinks, I love to eat and drink away my sorrows. On Monday, I am already thinking about where we can eat out the next weekend. At lunch I'm planning dinner. It's ridiculous folks! I also really enjoy working out, BUT running three miles a few days a week and stroller walks along with consuming 2500 or more calories more days than shouldbe aloud   (guesstamate) is not cutting it. Now I am just a fat runner who jiggles way too much!  I'm out of shape, have no muscle mass, and way to much cellulite!

Soooo my plan of action....
1. Hard core strength training 3 days a week with AJ.
2. Cardio 5-6 days a week. (Running, biking, elliptical, spinning)
3. Start with 2 liters of water a day, work my way up to a gallon.
4. The hardest of hardest part for me.... 1200-1400 calories a day.

Now you may be wondering why I'm sharing this. I need accountability. I need to know people are cheering me on, I also need to know people are waiting on me to fail because I am here to prove you wrong! I am going to be sharing food logs and exercise logs, fitness goals and accomplishments ,
And maybe even my pant size and pounds lost here on this blog and other social media. If you don't want to hear it, you should delete me now. Now that I know everyone is watching and rooting for me or against me, I'm ready to do this!  I would love your feed back, tips, words of encouragement, praises, etc, each and every day!

Here are my goals....
Lose 30 pounds 15 being in the next 6 weeks ( the end of my first bootcamp with AJ)
Get back into my pre baby size 10 pants comfortably Would love to see an 8!
Get my self esteem back and learn to take care of my body in a healthy way.
Build strength, tone, firm up.
Be an amazing example of physical and mental health to my daughter. I want her to learn from me to love your body no matter what size or shape it is but to also love it like the temple it is and know how important it is to take care of it.  I never want her to struggle the way I have. I want her to start out healthy and never know any different. She is my main reason for this.  Above all I want her to know to love herself wholly, truly, and completely and to always know that I love her more than anything no matter what!

Now, time to get started!



No comments:

Post a Comment