Background

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

New Art- And learning to navigate by blog...


Well I think my blog is coming along ok for day one.  For some reason my "awesome" background from Shabby Blogs will not show up even though I have added it as a gadget and pasted it under the design tab.  Although; the shabby blogs label is showing up on my blog... WHO KNOWS!!! So now I'm just playing around with pictures.  This is a picture of some new art that I recently purchased.  Cindy Parker, the art teacher from Pierce Street is the artist.  I used photo booth to take the picture (having technical difficulties with my camera too, I won't go there tonight) so I guess that's why it is a mirror image of itself?? Anyhow... It's an old window pane from a house on Highland Circle. It still has the original handle on it which you can't see in the picture.  She spruced it up with some cute paint and an aluminum flower and added a great bible verse to it.  "For I know the plans I have for you..." This is always a great verse for me to be reminded of.   Alright, while the rest of you are dreaming of whatever it is you dream of, I'm sure I'll still be trying to figure this out.  Ahhh well, I get to sleep in AGAIN tomorrow! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment