Background

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Nothing much to say today so I'm just keeping it short and logging my miles.  Busy bee! 

SJHM Training Week 6
Only got in short runs this week.  Ran a 4, and two 3s. 
I had great intentions to run my long run on Sunday but it rained, my bed was feeling way too good, and then I had a ton of school work to do. Completed long run on Monday,  will include info in the next weeks post.
Total Miles this week: 10
Total Official Training Miles: 70.60

SJHM Training Week 7
Monday: Long run for previous week 8 miles
Tuesday: approximate 2 mile walk with a "field trip" to YaYa's- Pumpkin Pie Yogurt is a perfect treat on an amazing fall day!
Wednesday: 4.5 miles
Saturday: 10 miles- It just came easy today! 
Feelings-Great! Anxious for the race. 
Total Miles this week: 22.5
Total Official Training miles 90.6 


No comments:

Post a Comment